The most important features of this project are
- * Parsing, serialization and validation of MPEG-21 documents
- * Practical storage, indexing and exchange of MPEG-21 documents
April 22, 2009: DIDL version 1.0 released
This small but significant release includes basic reading, writing, exchange and storage of Digital Item Declaration Declarations Language (DIDL) files. See the downloads page for more details.
Do you have experience with one of the following, please contact us:
- * XML
- * Schema
- * StAX
- * Java
- * J2EE
- * EJB 3.0
- * Servlets
- * Document repositories, like Jackrabbit.
- * Search engines, like SOLR
- * Exchange frameworks, like SOAP or REST
- * Web page design (like this one;)
- * Flash/flex
And of course any previous experience with MPEG-21 would be very valuable. Please contact one of the contacts in the right side menu.
The libraries under this project are released under the GPL v2 license.